TecDeTox.com and/or any other website that may be operated by or for TecDeTox Media Pvt. Ltd. (denoted as, the “Website”) and Amaztec Inc. (denoted as, the “Developer”) provides this website’s service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (ToS). By accessing our website, you are agreeing to be bound by these ToS, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website.
The Website is a dedicated platform for sharing Technology related content, which contains facts, views, opinions, statements and recommendations of users, advertisers, third-party information providers and organizations. We makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further we does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials in this Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The Website is still in beta stage. Therefore the content and coordination team of this website has no responsibility for the errors/problems you are facing while using this website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if the Website or an authorized representative of us has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
All articles, images and other creative works posted on this Website are only for entertainment and marketing purposes. It is only for personal use and are strictly prohibited from republish or redistribute without prior permission. We respect the rights of all artists and creative people around the world. We sets out how users are permitted to use our content and also explains the types of use that require the purchase of additional licences.
To use this Website’s content, you may do the following
- View our content for your personal use on any device that is compatible with this Website (this might be your PC, laptop, smartphone, tablet or other mobile device) and store our content on that device for your personal use.
- Print single copies of articles, images or other creative works on paper for your personal use. Share links to articles by using the article tools we make available along with the article.
Except as set out above, you may not copy this website’s content and you may not republish or redistribute full text articles, for example by pasting them into emails or republishing them in any media, including websites, newsletters or intranets. However you can use our RSS feeds to view this website’s content for your personal use. You may also make our RSS feed available to third parties, users within an organisation you work for or users of a website that you publish, on condition that you comply with the restrictions set out below.
The restrictions that apply to use of our RSS feeds are that you:
- Only publish the feed for access via a web-based browser.
- Do not use or publish the feed as part of a paid for service or for other commercial gain.
- Publish the feed as it is made available on this website and ensure that the title links back to the full text article on this website.
- Attribute the feed to this website as “© [year] TecDeTox.com”.
- Do not archive the feed or any of its content.
- Comply with our guidelines on usage of our logos.
If you would like to link back to this website, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to this Website:
- May display our logo to indicate the source of the link, but must not otherwise use any of our trademarks without permission from us.
- Must not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our logo.
- May link to the homepage of the Website, and provided that you comply with this Copyright Policy, may also link to other pages of this website.
- Must not in any way imply that this website is endorsing it or its products or services.
- Must not misrepresent its relationship with this website or present false information about this website.
- Must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive.
Instructions for Copyright Owners
This section contains the formal requirements of the Copyright Act with respect to the rights of copyright owners whose content appears on this website without authorization and instruction to copyright owners.
To file a copyright infringement notification with the Website (also known as a DMCA takedown notice), the copyright owner or an authorized agent acting on his/her behalf will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. In this regard please provide URLs when you identify the location of the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To file a DMCA takedown notice, you may use our form here, or contact us directly in the address given in the form (written notice should be sent by mail or by PDF attached to an email).
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We does not warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. We does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Website has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Governing Laws & Violations
Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of the Constitution of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of the Website. Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the ToS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
Changes to the Terms of Service
This version of ToS is effective as of 25th October 2018. We reserve the right to change our ToS from time to time by publishing an updated policy, which shall become effective and replace any previous policy with effect from publication. In the event of material changes, we will provide notice by means that are reasonable under the circumstances, such as by posting a notice on this website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to this ToS means you accept those changes.
If you find a violation of the ToS, please report it to us by using our form here.