Xiaomi has finally launched its Mi Home Security Camera Basic in India. The camera supports 1080p full HD video recording, at up to 20fps, has 130° ultra-wide angle lens that covers more of the room and effectively reduces blind spots, has advanced Al motion detection, comes with Infrared night vision with 10m infrared range, zoning classification and two-way voice communication. The I.R sensitivity helps to catch more details in very less lighting conditions.
Mi Home Security Camera Basic 1080p specifications
- Support for 5GHz Wi-Fi networks
- 8 large-sized 940nm infrared light setup
- Picture-in-picture (PIP) support
- BSI sensor and WDR dynamic wide range
- 130 degree wide angle lens
- Al motion detection
- Built-in Bluetooth chip
- Omnidirectional noise-cancelling micophones
- Cloud NAS storage capability
The Mi Home Security Camera Basic is priced aggressively at ₹ 1999 and will go on sale from mi.com starting tomorrow, February 14th 12 noon.